Welcome to e-Learning at the University of Maryland.Our goal is to support your educational
development through innovative online
- Due to high volume of enrollment requests it may take additional 2 to 3 business days to register new users
- FAQ's regarding e-Learning upgrade
- User Guide
- Log In to E-Learning
- New Users
- 1 Hour Course Spreadsheet - August 2011
- To access Blackboard Effort Reporting click here:
- Recommended Learning Lists
- Introduction to e-Learning presentation
Users who do not use e-Learning for six (6) months may have their registration deleted which results in the loss of course activity history. Deleted users will need to re-enroll in e-Learning to regain access. Faculty and staff who change departments will need to submit a new e-Learning enrollment form.
Our goal is to support your educational development through innovative online software. With e-Learning, you can access a variety of online programs that focus on enhancing your capabilities and organizational skills. These online courses can be used as reference tools to help answer your day-to-day questions, or for your training development. Courses are 2-4 hours in length and do not have to be completed in one sitting.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or would like to discuss how e-Learning can best assist you with meeting your organizational goals and objectives, please feel free to contact us
at 6-7355 or e-Learning@af.umaryland.edu.